If you’re not receiving emails from us:
- Review your email address in account settings.
- Check your spam or junk mail filters.
- Add email@example.com to your Address Book or Contacts.
- Try changing your email address to another address, and see if you successfully receive email at that address.
If you have trouble receiving a password reset email, try requesting a new one.
If your registered email address is correct and you're still having issues receiving email from Tumblr, please contact Support.
If you're not sure which email account you signed up with, try the following:
- Search your email accounts for messages that come from @tumblr.com — firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find messages from us but still can't log in using that address, you might have changed the email used for your account.
- If you have an email address that works under multiple domains (e.g. @email@example.com, @firstname.lastname@example.org, @email@example.com), try logging in with each of the domains your email address supports.
If you no longer have access to the email that you used to register your Tumblr account, unfortunately we don’t have a way to verify that you’re the owner. Since Tumblr does not collect information like a backup phone number, email addresses, or security questions during registration, we are not able to verify an account via ID or any other means.