To make a private post:
- On the web, while creating a new post click the arrow next to "Post" and choose "Post privately" from the menu. Then click "Post privately."
- In the apps, while creating a new post, tap the meatballs menu (●●●) and choose "Post privately" from the menu. Then tap "Post."
Keep in mind:
- The post will not be published to your blog, and you're the only one who can see it.
- If you share the URL of a private post, other users will be able to access and view the post.
- Private posts on secondary / group blogs can be seen by other Admins or Members.
To access your private posts:
- On the web, choose the blog from the account menu (the human icon) at the top right of the screen, then scroll through your dashboard until you find the post.
- Tip: To get the private URL, click the meatballs menu (●●●) on the upper right-hand corner of the post, and choose "Copy link."
- In the apps, tap the account menu (the little human), select the desired blog from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, and scroll through the posts until you find what you're looking for.