Are you having a tough time? If you are struggling with an eating disorder, depression, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, or just need to talk to someone, please reach out to counselors at one of the services listed below. They are ready to help and want to hear from you.
If you are, or someone you know is, in immediate danger, please call a local emergency telephone number or go immediately to the nearest emergency room.
If you know someone who is struggling, please encourage them to use these services. Expressing how much you care can make a huge difference in that person’s life.
Free and Confidential Counseling
- Chat anonymously with an Active Listener: 7 Cups of Tea
- Live Chats: Lifeline Chat (24/7) or imalive.org
- National Eating Disorders Association or 1–800–931–2237
- S.A.F.E. Alternatives for Stopping Self Abuse or 1–800-DONT-CUT (366–8288)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or 1–800–273-TALK (8255) or en Espanol
- The Trevor Project (LGBT crisis intervention) or 1-866-488-7386
- Rape Abuse & Incest National Network or 800-656-HOPE (4673)
- CVV or 141
- Teléfono de la Esperanza or (00 56 42) 22 12 00
- Telefonseelsorge or 0800 111 0 111 (or 222)
- TELL Lifeline chat in English/Japanese or 03-5774-0992 (English)
- Teléfono de la Esperanza or 902500002
- The Samaritans or 08457 90 90 90
- 7 Cups of Tea - find your country in the drop-down menu
- Befrienders Worldwide - find your country in the drop-down menu on the top right
- International Association for Suicide Prevention - find your nearest crisis center
- Unsuicide - online suicide help directory